Service and Warranty Administrator - Kidderminster
Service & Warranty Administrator
Full time Hours
Salary - Dependant on Experience
Rygor is the largest dedicated dealer group for Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles in the UK. Since its founding in 1960, the business has developed and grown year on year. With a proven track record, Rygor is extremely proud to be selling and supporting the most prestigious name in commercial vehicles.
Our successful and fast paced Administration Department are looking for a Service Administrator to join their team.
- Promote other services and products to customer as appropriate.
- To raise vehicle job cards for each job and pass to workshop control for scheduling, ensuring that all service documentation is completed as accurately as possible and that customer records are maintained.
- To notify customers of all problems or additional work required and gain authority to proceed, and keep them fully informed of the progress of the work, throughout the time of the repair.
- Liase effectively with customer booking, workshop loading and parts operation.
- Receive customers and their vehicle in a friendly and professional manner.
- Keep customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs and expected completion times/dates.
- To receive completed job cards and vehicle invoices (with authority numbers as appropriate) and as required, notify customer that vehicle is completed, the costs involved and ensure that the necessary arrangements for moving the vehicle are made.
- Ensure that all administration relevant to effective running of the department is dealt with promptly and correctly within the following guidelines: -
You will ideally have experience within the automotive industry and an invoicing and warranty role and Kerridge experience
You will have experience within an administration role and be a real team player with a positive attitude.
Rygor offer excellent training opportunities, along with:
- Competitive Salaries
- Great Bonuses
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee benefits including discounts to cinemas, restaurants, health clubs etc