Front End Web Developer
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join our Clients' team based in a fantastic rural location close to Wolverhampton.
Portfolio examples of previous work/experience is required.
The role will include:
- Applying new front-end ecommerce website designs to stores on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform.
- Thinking creatively to find and develop solutions to clients' requirements.
- Working closely with a growing team on new and existing client projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide support to Creative Director
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and features
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients while dealing with support and maintenance queries or during the development process
- Meet deadlines for website milestones/launch dates
- Cloud based ecommerce or CMS platforms reliant on themes
- Responsive frameworks, such as Foundation and Bootstrap
- Understanding of templating logic
- Ability to work with often poorly commented or scaled designs provided by third party designers and translate them into functional websites
- Ability to produce clean, precise code with great attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary planning and organisational skills (we often work on live client websites)
- Stencil (BC) or Liquid (Shopify)
- Npm package installation
- Front end JS libraries, e.g.
Experience advantageous but not required:
- GitHub or similar
- Familiarity with PHP / MySQL
Hours of work will be 9.00am till 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (37.5hours per week).
If you have the skills and want to join an expanding business then please apply for immediate interview.