Registered General Nurse
Our Cannock branch is currently seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN) with at least 6 months post qualification experience who take pride in their clinical ability to work with clients in the Burton-upon-Trent area. Join us using our exclusive platinum offer for a GBP500 welcome bonus, free uniform & DBS (see below for details)*The Role:
We are looking for professional, dedicated and experienced nurses who are committed to delivering high quality care to support our clients in the Burton-upon-Trent area through our friendly Cannock branch. In order to be successful in this nursing role, you will need to have excellent clinical skills and be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately. You will adhere to high standards of care by observing and recording patient's strengths and needs and providing emotional support when needed to both the patient and their family. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
This is a permanent, flexible role so you can choose short or long days, nights or weekend shifts. For example, you can work regular shifts to accommodate family needs or vary when you work to fit an off-duty rota, it's your choice.Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to GBP30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to GBP500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a GBP500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform! (subject to T&Cs).Why Should You Apply?
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Local Branch:
Opened in 2014, our established Cannock branch provides nursing and care staff to a range of clients throughout Staffordshire, and is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park in Cannock.To apply for this nursing role you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.