Demand Planning Executive - Branded FMCG
Title: Demand Planning Executive - Branded FMCG
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 and car or GBP5k allowance.
Our GBPMulti-billion FMCG client is offering a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a progressive career in Demand Planning. Home to some of the UK's most iconic food brands, this company has some exciting plans ahead and is currently investing heavily across all areas of the business.
In this Demand Planning Executive role you will gain invaluable exposure working with one the biggest FMCG businesses in the UK. You will gather strong commercial acumen, product / process understanding and customer insight whilst in this role. You will be expected to work collaboratively to improve in-store availability which will inevitably increase sales, Promotional & Seasonal forecasting and have a clear understanding of all products. Reporting into the Demand Planning & Supply Chain Manager you be guided and supported in your role whilst making recommendations to the team through your knowledge in role.
- Excellent analytical skills - strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate diverse information, identify relevant data, recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Able to identify and address process improvements, and share expertise with others.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to influence and challenge peer group.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and robust presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Customer management or supply chain background.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.