My client is a global organisation due to year on year growth they have engaged with FRS to assist with their search for a Finance Analyst.
This role requires a strong analyst who is capable of communicating with all levels of the business and has excellent reporting skills.
The key aim of the role is to deliver margin improvement and achieve goals set out by the business.
Duties will also include:
- Production of Monthly, Quarterly and yearly Accounts
- Work closly with IT & Finance function
- Margin Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Understand key drivers in margin
- Analysis of KPI's & presentation to stakeholders
- Assist the PMO and Project leads in improving the processes and reporting
The ideal candidate profile:
- Qualified Accountant
- Exposure within large organisation
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of business
On offer is an industry leading salary with excellent benefits.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.