Warehouse/FLT Driver (Days/Noons)

Recruiter
Anonymous
Location
Warwickshire
Salary
7.75 - 7.75 GBP Hourly + GBP7.75/hour
Posted
06 Sep 2017
Closes
04 Oct 2017
Contract Type
Contract
Workforce (Coventry) are currently recruiting on behalf of our large distribution client based in the Ryton On Dunsmore area of Coventry for Warehouse Operatives/FLT (Counter Balance or Reach) Drivers for there peak period leading upto Christmas 2017 (and beyond for good workers).

Duties will include working within a busy warehouse that distribute electronical equipment such as T.V's, Radios, DVD's & Laptop. 80% of the work will be warehouse and the other 20% will involve operating an FLT to assist in goods in and goods out.

All candidates will need to be flexable in there approach as the work will be 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday or 10pm-6am Sunday to Thursday Nights. Day/Noons ?7.75 per hour & Nights ?8.50 per hour.

If this seems like the job for you or your looking for work in the Coventry or surrounding area at the moment then please dont hesitate to call Workforce (Coventry) today on (Apply online only) and speak to Sara or Stuart or email your C.V accordingly and one of the team will call you back