First and second fix carpenters needed for an immediate start working for British Log Cabins.
British Log cabins are a Shropshire based log cabin building company who are currently expanding our workload, which will require additional carpentry teams to work on various sites around the UK.
RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY DUTIES:
- Framing and cladding log post and beam structures.
- Making and assembling doors, window frames, staircases and fitted furniture
- Installing skirting boards, door linings, doors.
- Cutting and shaping timber for floorboards, skirting boards and window frames
- Making and fitting interior studwork for a cabins.
- Installing window units and doors.
- Installing timbers for roof structures.
You should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Carpentry and have demonstrable experience in all aspects of carpentry, joinery, and ironmongery. You will have experience of working in occupied premises and be able to demonstrate good customer care skills. A current CSCS card is desirable.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence and be willing to work away from home.
Rates of pay dependant on experience.
Please click apply