Programme Delivery Manager
Purpose of Role
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, to budget, and to the required quality. To manage large sections of a project with regard to both the construction and financial aspects or to manage all aspects of a contract of small value (This will include safety, budget preparation, cost monitoring, quality procedures, sub-contractor control, material procurement and the training and welfare of all the staff and workforce on the contract). Liaise with employers representatives.Principal Accountabilities
Responsible for the delivery of the project:
- Responsible for Project Safety targets, Commercial forecasts, to the agreed programme whilst keeping a satisfied Customer.
- Develop and implement the Health & Safety plan to ensure that works are executed within legislative and Company requirements.
- Monitor construction, oversee the production of the CDM file, maintain and audit all Health & Safety elements of the project.
- Manage and advise on the procurement of Subcontractors by thorough vetting of potential Subcontractors based on the projects needs.
- Together with the Commercial staff place orders and acting as arbitrator in site disputes with Subcontractors.
- Ensure Company operating systems are adhered to at all times and carry out periodic audits of systems to monitor compliance.
- Build a working relationship with the Design Team and Client (during and post project completion)
- Communicate and liaise with the Client by attending Client meetings and by providing communications and reports when necessary.
-Analyse problems and information to source innovative solutions in order to maximise on commercial opportunities.
- Work with Commercial staff to have active involvement in the procurement process from start to completion of the project.