Customer Support Advisor. Thurs- Sunday 20 hours Thur & Fri 10.00am-3.
Working as part of the Customer Contact Centre, looking after the needs of the customers, shops, suppliers and all associated functions, to deliver a satisfactory outcome.
Reporting to a Team Manager, reporting to the Customer Service Manager. Contact Centre with 68 colleagues including Management. 460 shops, Halfords.com, Halfords.ie, Halfords Autocentres & Cycle Republic
- To be the first point of contact for Halfords remaining professional at all times, showing empathy and providing the highest level of service to our customers
- To deal with all daily enquiries and/or concerns generated by customers & shops through phone contact, e-mail, white mail, live chat, shop portal or social media
- Build rapport with our customers through spending time with them, identifying their needs and engaging with them in such a way that they will want to use Halfords in the future. Suggest a variety of solutions in order to provide the customer with options.
- Provide a professional and timely response/resolve to customer concerns and enquiries
- To ensure communication across all channels is of the highest quality in line with the standards laid down by the L&D team
- To ensure calls are answered within the agreed SLA's
- To actively seek to respond/resolve all enquiries & concerns within the set SLA's
- To ensure that all customer contact is logged, as appropriate on the system
- To update the system with additional customer contact and log/conclude any enquiries/concerns in real time
- To liaise with key Support Centre teams, suppliers and legal sources to further investigations if necessary to resolve a concern or claim
- To ensure customer contact, if escalated is directed to the correct Customer Support Team Manager and/or department in line with the escalation policy
- Actively use customer concerns to convert customers to promoters and use every opportunity to 'rescue' sales where necessary
- To primarily support the Customer Support Team Manager but also undertake such other duties appropriate to the post that may be required
- Have a basic understanding of current Consumer Legislation
- Display our exceptional behaviours of 'with fun, with a smile, with confidence & with togetherness'