Are you highly organised?
Do you thrive on providing first class customer service and dealing clients?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, be someone who likes to work on number of tasks at once, stick to tight deadlines all while providing world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- High level of administration, supporting senior stakeholders with day to day tasks
- Placing adverts, sourcing and telephone screening for high volume recruitment campaigns
- Reference taking for potential new hires to the business or for external clients
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs.
- Making sure that all new starters are compliant by undertaking thorough referencing and background checks
- Providing regular management information to your line manager
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have worked in a compliance and process driven environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and google applications.
- Experience in working on a number of projects
- Be able to display where you have worked in a diverse role
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and easily multi-task
Our working hours are 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!