Opex and Quality Manager
Opex and Quality Manager - Very Competitive Salary - Stafford 6 % Pension, GBP5040 car contribution, 10% bonus. Excellent opportunity to join an exceptional market leading corporate power infrastructure company.
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate with a good understanding operational excellence and Quality assurance to join a market leading corporate business with superb career progression opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, global corporate organisation with excellent career progression opportunities and a forward thinking attitude to work/life balance.
The company is a multiple award winning, multi-billion pound turnover business that are always growing and expanding. They have an excellent reputation as a business but also as an employer and are great advocates of promoting from within the ranks. They offer future opportunity to work globally should that be something you wish to do.
Working with the senior management team to develop new strategies , ensure that they are implemented successfully and stay with them as the processes matures and make any changes / improvements as and when from a continuous improvement side of things.
This will be managing a team of OPEX and Quality staff. They are going onto sites and auditing them. The team will work on all of the businesses projects focusing on conformity and ensuring that the processes are being stuck to throughout.
The projects are very interesting and vary in value , size and challenge.
Responsibilities will include :
- Write , issue and ensure conformance of processes throughout the business.
- Liaise with customers and company resources making sure any issues or discrepancies are sorted out in a timely manner.
- Ensure the company management system is being used over all sites
- Ensure all departments are in the business are trained and are using the OPEX and Quality management tools in regards to : Non conformance , cost of poor quality , customer complaints , document management , process reviews and improvement reviews.
- Ensures the opex staff are up to date and rolling out processes properly
- Guide and develop opex and quality staff
- Provide opex and quality reports into the senior management .
- Demonstrate exactly what the findings from reports mean.
- Ensure audits are performed and improvement processes are put into place as and when needed
- Make sure lessons learnt and best practices are embedded in the processes moving forward .
Looking for a candidate from any process driven background with a great understanding of the ISO 9000 series who is proactive in their approach with a passion for operational excellence and Quality and a genuine desire to innovate and achieve.
- Six Sigma certified
- ISO 9000 series
- Confident in their ability
- Able to work independently and deliver results
- Drive and the ability to engage with people
- Company car or car allowance
- 33 days holiday
- 10% bonus
- Matched company pension scheme up to 6%
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working
- Life cover
URGENT DEADLINE - Please apply to this position immediately if it is of interest.
Location - Stafford, Staffordshire
Call Ashley Hamer on / or send an email with your CV and contact details
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.