- Contract Type
Are you money hungry, career focused and driven?? Do you thrive on working in an upbeat and forward thinking environment? Then my client has the perfect opportunity for you!
You will be working for a forward thinking/award winning company based in Meriden, who really believe in creating a great environment for their employees to work in. My client is an extremely successful company who specialise in providing automotive software solutions to a variety of companies, amongst other innovative projects they are constantly working on. They believe in creating a fun and motivating environment for their staff, they have an on-site gym and a stunning/luxurious environment where they work in a converted barn and have an on-site gym. They also encourage a work/life balance and promote continuous incentives for their staff.
My client is looking for a successful Account Manager/Sales Executive who is tenacious, ambitious and extremely confident. Experience of the fleet/automotive industry would be an advantage.
You will be responsible for managing existing Accounts and convert opportunities from outbound sales activity.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- My client is looking for a sales executive that has the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- You will need to be self-motivated individual with a confident telephone manner able to deal with people up to Director level
- Mainly outbound calls on a daily basis to SME's and following up leads
- Responsible for recording all contact and conversations with customers in the CRM (Salesforce) system
- Building relationships with existing customers
- Maximise conversion rates of data and leads within KPIs and SLAs
- As a successful Sales Executive, you will work collaboratively across all sites and business areas to help foster a supportive team culture
- You will be responsible for collating customer feedback on the product and working with the product development team to enhance the offering for our customers and meet their needs
Hours of work: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday
The sucsessful candidate MUST be able to drive due to the locaton on the office.
If you have the necessary experience and ambition to prosper as a Sales Advisor, then call Scott on . If this isn't for you but you know someone who you think would benefit from a position like this, we offer a referral fee of up to GBP100!!!!!!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .