Level 3 - Early Year Practitioners Needed
An excellent opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner has risen in the area of Telford. ITN Mark are on the lookout for a dedicated Early Years Practitioner who will engage and assist staff in delivering lessons/activities, whilst supporting the ongoing improvement of teaching and learning development of the children across the Nursery.
This position is an immediate start where you will be required to work on a supply basis. You will be supported by a friendly and welcoming staff in a well recognised Nursery that has been award 'Good' by Ofsted.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a qualification at Level 3 or above in Childcare
- Hold a GCSE at Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Be able to engage children in lessons that are creative and stimulating.
- Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising attainment.
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies.
- Have excellent EYFS curriculum knowledge.
- Have a strong commitment to their own professional development.
- Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check.
- Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Exceptional Nursery resources
- Great team environment with strong determination from staff members to bring about improvement
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- ITN Mark Education requires all Early Years Practitioner to have a fully enhanced DBS check; a minimum of two references and a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.