Sea Freight Export Operative
Our client, a leading British Logistics provider with Headquarters in Solihull are currently seeking an experienced Sea Freight Export Operative to join their expanding team within a specialist department.
As the Sea Freight Export Operative will be responsible for:
- Developing and build relationships to ensure a high level of customer service is provided at all times
- Move freight according to customer specifications and agreed deadlines
- Arrange haulage with shipping lines/hauliers
- Ensuring all freight is invoice and checked prior to dispatch
- Extensive communication with overseas agents and clients
- Maintaining the in house system
The successful candidate for the role of the Sea Freight Export Operative will have:
- Export experience involving shipments to global destinations
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment whilst maintaining a calm exterior
- Ability to manager clients managing a number of tasks at one time
- International experience and ability to work with a global network of agents, suppliers, hauliers, rail and air lines
As the Sea Freight Export Operative you will Quick thinking, passionate and have the ability to liaise effectively at all levels whilst meeting tight deadlines.
In return the Sea Freight Export Operative will receive a basic salary of GBP18,000 - GBP22,000 depending upon experience
If you think you have what it takes to apply for this role, please click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.