Band 6 Neuro Community Physiotherapist
Job title: Band 6 Community Neuro Physiotherapist
Salary: GBP17.00 - GBP20.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Length: ASAP - 2 months
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Are you wanting to build and expand your Physiotherapy career? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new opportunity.
Using your knowledge and skills as a Physiotherapist, you'll be working within the Walsall community providing complex neurological assessments and developing/delivering programmes of individualised treatments.
You will play a vital role in supporting the case management process by providing expert clinical advice and therapy to patients with a variety of complex conditions living in the community, who are at risk of deteriorating health that may result in declining quality of life or avoidable hospital admission to secondary care.
In this role no two days are the same, in a lot of cases you will be the only point of care for vulnerable patients. You'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
Located in Walsall with on going work available for up to a year, please call Josh Wood on for more information.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience as a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist within an NHS community setting.
- Experience of providing neurological assessments and treatments.
- Car driver.
What we can offer in return:
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
For further information please contact Josh Wood on or