Interim Group Financial Accountant
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a significantly sized global organisation based in Staffordshire to recruit a Group Financial Accountant for a 3/4 month temporary assignment.
The successful candidate will be need to be a qualified accountant, an energetic individual who can analyse information to continuously drive improvements for business performance.
- Preparation and completion of consolidation and reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Preparation of bank compliance which aligns with covenants
- Liaising with entities to review and challenge results
- Assisting with statutory accounting and audits
- Supporting teams to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to, including implementations for compliance and risk
- Advising on financial consequences of new changes in the business
- Manage technical analysis and deliver advice according
- Ensuring compliance, review improvements and providing operational guidance
- Ad-hoc tasks when required
- To have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- 3 years' PQE minimum, ideally with a practice background
- Statutory accounting experience
An excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to help a business align workload and plan for further development, they must be able to work under pressure and display a positive work ethic.