Police Mutual have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their Finance team on a permanent at our Head Office in Lichfield.
The successful candidate will be supporting the financial control requirements of the Police Mutual Group, and associated entities and to support the internal and external reporting requirements, and associated entities. They will ensure that information provided to, or activities undertaken on behalf of, internal and external stakeholders are performed consistently, fairly and with integrity and to support the role of the Finance Department.
In this role you will???
- Provide General Ledger analysis reporting and interrogation
- Have ownership of the financial control risk register
- Record on group Risk system
- Reconciliation of complex ledger accounts and inter-company balances
- Production of financial risk metrics
- Control position monitoring
- Design and deliver key accounting metrics
- Production of TB and audit trails to a high standard
- Act as assistant Financial Controller when required
What we need from you???
- Advanced MS Excel skills including v-look ups, pivot tables and macros
- Analysis and reconciliation
- Double entry accounting
- IT literacy (including intermediate excel skills)
- Accuracy and quality
- Team working
- Financial skills and knowledge
- Experience in General Insurance (GI) accounting
- CCAB Qualified Accountant qualification
Experience of the following would be beneficial;
In return we provide a great working environment together with a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!