Junior Front-end Developer
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
You will be trained in building and supporting WordPress websites using PHP fundamentals and front-end programming, with a keen eye for design being a distinct advantage.
You will be enthusiastic and adaptable, working with a range of digital projects and systems - a willingness to learn quickly and get stuck in.
You will be reporting directly to the Digital Director and working as part of a multi-discipline team in a growing and very busy marketing agency.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Be ambitious with regards to developing your career in an agency environment
- Have strong organisational skills
- Work well individually and as part of a team
- Knowledge of mobile and responsive design, and cross-browser consistency
- Good communication skills
- Quality assurance
Desirable skills include:
- Keen eye for design - experience with InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator
- UX/UI, and IA
- Interest in app creation, video editing, new technologies etc.