Finance Business Partner
Are you looking for a commercial finance role where you can add real value to help a business achieve it's strategic goals? Working as part of the business partnering finance team, the role will sit away from any month-end responsibilities - you'll deliver key commercial insight to aid business decision making while acting as the key point of contact to bridge the gap between finance and operations.
This opportunity will suit candidates who are newly qualified / have up to 3 years post-qualification experience. It's a challenging environment where you'll gain great exposure up to Director level.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce and interpret insightful reports to drive the wider business' understanding of financial information
- Take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for your business unit
- Analyse competitor and consumer trends to improve future strategic planning
- Support with KPI reporting for marketing and HR teams
- Advise the wider business on key business plans, identifying risks and opportunities
- Management and development of the Finance Analyst
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Proven experience of working in a commercial role with the ability to demonstrate effective business partnering skills across all levels