Finance Analyst (Part time)
I am currently recruiting for a qualified Finance Analyst to join a large, international retail company based in North Birmingham. Due to expansion within the team a position has become available for someone who is experienced and wants to add some real value to a company moving forward.
This position will initially be on a part-time basis, however does have the potential to go to a full-time position. Initially you will be looking at decision support, ensuring that budgets are being used correctly saving monies where possible and forecasts are being adhered to by stakeholders within the company.
Ideally you will;
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, however if you are a finalist you will still be considered
- Have previously worked with non-finance managers, presenting financial information in an easy to understand, non-finance format
- Assist in the production of a 5 year financial model plan inclusive of opening new stores in the future identifying any potential risks
- Assist in the measurement of business performance across all sectors
In return you will;
- Have the opportunity to work at a leading retail company who will offer you an excellent scope to progress and gain valuable, transferable skills
- Be able to drive a business forward using your commercial mind-set and previous ideas from other similar positions
- Have a varied role that will give you the opportunity to add genuine value to this company, conversing with the operations team and improving processes
This specific role ensures career and the opportunity to strive within a large, successful business who values their staff.