A great opportunity for a CostAnalyst to join an exciting and inspiring business based in Warwick
The purpose of the Cost Analyst role is to support the wider finance team, particularly focusing on budgeting and forecasting.
Main duties of the Cost Analyst role are;
- To assist in the budgeting and forecasting; especially with regard to building and maintaining financial planning models.
- Preparation of models, template and consolidation tools for annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and monthly outrun
- Proactively develop new MI reporting and tools as necessary to meet the needs of a fast moving business
- Continually look for ways to improve things
- Providing high quality financial analysis
- Supporting the wider finance team in the provision of financial information and variance analysis
The ideal candidate for the Cost Analyst role will be part qualified and have excellent excel skills. You will have the ability to manipulate large amounts of data from numerous sources
In order to apply for the role of Cost Analyst then please click the link. If your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days