Stock Processor - Warehouse
Stock Processor - Warehouse / Chesterton, Newcastle Under Lyme
Assurant, one of the leading providers of mobile device protection in Europe, serves over 30 million European customers. Its businesses develop, underwrite, market and administer specialty insurance including mobile phone insurance, gadget insurance and extended service contracts through collaborative relationships with mobile network operators, retail banks, electronic goods and household appliance manufacturers and retailers.
As a partner we provide solutions which assist our corporate clients to support their customer engagement, growth and loyalty aspirations.
Working to best practices and following documented procedures to provide goods and services to the customer in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Role is to ensure that our customers have their damaged handset replaced, processed from receipt right through to the return to Supplier.
- Enjoys working in a deadline driven environment.
- Attention to detail is paramount and accuracy is key to achieve standards that meet our Supplier/partner quality guidelines
- Ability to follow technical instructions
- Able to use multiple software and systems
- Be multi skilled across several processes that support the end to end journey
- Enjoys working to personal targets
- Works well in a team to achieve overall joint goals
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader
Assurant is a fast paced organisation that has large growth plans. This role will not only provide you with excellent career progression but will let you be part of the success story.