- Contract Type
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Accounts Senior to work at a well-established accountancy practice based in the heart of bustling Coventry. The role is offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Senior, who will be responsible for the timely production of client accounts, submission of VAT returns and support in the coaching and development of more junior members of the team. This opportunity would suit a professional individual, who has previously worked within a practice environment and who has the ability to work as part of a small team.
Main Duties of the Accounts Senior include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Compliance tax work in respect of companies and individuals
- Preparation of management accounts for a variety of clients
- Assisting with the supervision and training of trainee accountants
- VAT returns
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Senior you will have:
- Experience working within an accountancy practice sector
- Preferably hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial information with non-finance stakeholders
- The ability to work accurately and to strict deadlines
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at