Accounts Senior - with generous flexible working options
This role offers an unmatched combination of personal and professional benefits -
- A clear, defined career path at one of the midland's largest and most successful independent firms
- Flexibility in your working arrangement (to be discussed - hours, location, children's holidays etc.)
- Market rate pay
- A great place to work, with modern bright offices
- Client interaction on a daily basis
- Supervision of semi senior and trainee team members
The role involves partnering with a number of clients to produce via your team their financial accounts and a wide variety of management accounts plus the required VAT returns.
Via this remote offering. You become the accounts team and business partner for businesses.
You will use a range of the latest technologies including cloud accounts and invoice recognitions software.
You must be a good communicator and have relevant practice experience. Other qualities valued are meticulous record keeping, self motivated, deadline driven, IT literate.
You will most likely be ACCA, AAT or ACA qualified, exceptional PQ or QBE candidates considered.
We read every application, but providing meaningful feedback to every candidate is not possible. If though you get to the 14 days and feel you need some feedback, please just let us know and we will do so.