Estate Agent Branch Manager
Experience Residential Estate Agency Manager required for this busy independent.
A dynamic Estate Agent is required to continue the growth & developmemt of this office which has been outperforming its targets & exceeding all expectations. This is a great opportunity to really demonstrate your ability, as the challenge is to improve on a top performance.
As the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for your own department & team, delegating tasks and viewings, negotiating offers and coordinating buyers and sellers through to completion as well as maintaining a consistent stock of properties by way of canvassing, door knocking and effective management of a mailing list. You will also be responsible for motivating, leading and managing a team including 1-1’s and coaching.
- Live & Breath the property market
- At least 5 years experience within the Estate Agency world
- Experience as a Branch Manager within an Estate Agency.
- Ability to motivate and manage a team.
- You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities.
- Be able to negotiate between buyer and seller and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Work alongside shareholders in the business to ensure sales move through to completion and recognise opportunities for third party sales.
- An excellent work ethic.
- A valid UK driving license.
If you are looking for a great opportunity & believe you have the necessary skills & experience, then please contact Nick Marlow at Rayner Personnel.