About the Company: Our client is a well-established company based in Burton on Trent who are looking to recruit an Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities: You will be responsible for making sure deadlines are met, files and paperwork are correct before being passed over to other departments and dealing with day to day queries and task as they arise.
• Creating and claiming bookings.
• Cancellations and refunds.
• Sending documents to external clients.
• Creation and updating of various spreadsheets.
• Amending data on clients in house system
• Schedule changes.
• Dealing with requests on the workflow.
• Sending updates to external clients
• Checking contracts.
• General office duties.
• You will have previous experience in a similar role
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to use own initiative, flexible and can do attitude
• Good knowledge of excel spreadsheets
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position, working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Salary will be up to £19,500 depending on experience.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.