Registered Nurse Band 5
Provides patient care and staff education by utilising specialty training; consulting with patients and health professionals.
* Assesses patient needs within specialty area by obtaining a medical history; examining the patient; gathering related information.
* Develops nursing care plan by analysing and documenting the patient's physical condition, psychological status, and influencing social factors; applying special training.
* Provides coordinated patient treatment by communicating the nursing care plan and all pertinent information to other members of the health care team.
* Updates nursing care plan by maintaining and reviewing medical record; keeping abreast of changing conditions and needs; re-evaluating goals; modifying treatment plan.
* Maintains quality of care by integrating risk management, quality management, utilisation management, and infection control management principles within the care plan.
* Keeps nurse manager informed by communicating current activities and problems in specialty care.
* Prepares health care providers in speciality care delivery by applying knowledge and special training; providing educational programs; monitoring specialty care applications; counselling caregivers.
* Provides speciality care information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
* Completes specialty care projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; re-deploying human resources; revising educational programs.
* Maintains legal and accreditation compliance by recommending policy positions concerning local and national regulations and standards; anticipating emerging issues.
* Updates specialty care job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
* Enhances nursing and medical centre reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Bedside Manner, Administering Medication, Judgment, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Infection Control, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care.
Applications can be sent to 14 Oval Road North, Dagenham, Essex RM10 9EL
NOTE: You're almost done. Close this window and submit your job posting in order to save all your new changes.
Healthcare Nursing Assistant
Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
* Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
* Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
* Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
* Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and body mass; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
* Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
* Protects organisation's value by keeping patient information confidential.
* Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, local requirements and national standards.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organisations; maintaining licensure.
* Enhances nursing department and Hospitals reputation and taking ownership of request by client and Service user's representative.
Be Professional at all times and report as required any concerns, compliments or complaints, from client.
Maintain the duty of care and ' CANDOUR'.