We have an exciting new opportunity for an Administrator to join our growing TPS business.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the TPS Administrator is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support in relation to cash management, system/data maintenance and general administration in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Key activities will include:
• Ensure all monies received (cash, cheques, cards etc.) are processed promptly and securely in accordance with company policy and procedures
• Deal with returning cash refunds to customers and keep accurate records
• Send credit accounts credit notes to customers in agreed timescales
• Update and maintain all cash journals with SAP
• Ensure all outstanding cash debt is followed up and managed in line with TPS procedures
• Complete Banking either for collection by designated cash collection provider or for submission in person
• Process Petty Cash submission and submit TPS Centre cost invoices to investor Accounts Dept. for processing and payment
• Maintain a systematic filing system for the easy retrieval of documentation and information
• Produce regular weekly/monthly reports as required by the TPS Centre
• Manage stationery, office supplies, and opening/processing of post
• Monitor and control access to TPS systems
• Provide admin support to the team
• Where applicable, set up and maintain employee records and payroll
• Professionally respond to and deal with customer communication to ensure total customer satisfaction
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with all members of the TPS team to provide excellent customer service
• Liaise effectively with customers, TPS Head Office and other key stakeholders
• Administer the accurate upkeep of customer database records in line with the data protection act
Systems and processes
• Ensure compliance with business standards and processes, financial, legal and ethical guidelines (including Warranty)
• Support the business to achieve high levels of process efficiency and cost control
• Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems
In order to be successful for the Sales Development Manager position, you must:
• Have the ability to work in a small team, as well as on own initiative
• Gained previous experience in a role with cash handling responsibilities
• Be computer literate - able to use appropriate systems and software (e.g. Excel)
• Have a methodical approach and pay attention to detail
• Be a good communicator - verbal and written
• Demonstrate a real passion for providing great customer service
Skills you will require:
• Excellent written / verbal communication skills
• Good Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel and Outlook. SAP experience desirable
• Professional telephone manner
• Ability to build good working relationships with internal and external customers
• Honest disposition due to cash handling responsibilities
• Ability to record information accurately and legibly
What we can offer you:
• A genuine platform for you to develop your career and skills through our industry leading training and development programmes.
• A Volkswagen Group induction programme that provides you all of the knowledge for you to excel in the workplace
• An honest and trustworthy place of work with an opportunity to join an exceptionally knowledgeable team of industry professionals
To apply for the position of Administrator with TPS, please follow the hyperlinks below and complete the application process.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
As part of the Volkswagen Group along with Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Volkswagen passenger cars and Commercial Vehicles, we are a national network of TPS Centres. We have a 1,500-strong national workforce with a management team that prides itself on creating an environment that allows our people to excel.
For TPS, Genuine Parts are just as important as Genuine People. Our knowledgeable team build lasting relationships with our customers by helping them find genuine Volkswagen Group Parts that fit first time, every time.
We provide an on demand delivery service, on-going offers and promotions and service that our customers trust.
Nationally launched as a new brand concept in 2006, TPS has experienced rapid and consistent results in the number of TPS Centres opened and financial growth. The customer service we provide is market leading - with 9 out of 10 customers saying we are easy to do business with.