A well-established retailer in Leamington has a requirement for an experienced credit controller to work on a full time, permanent basis. You will be chasing a range of commercial debt and negotiating payments with clients efficiently and professionally. It is essential that you are able to conduct yourself in a credible manner and build good relationships with clients.
The senior management team pride themselves on the happiness and wellbeing of their staff, and will ensure that you feel supported with your professional and personal development with regular training and feedback sessions. You will work as part of a fantastic team, who regularly organise social events outside of work as well as getting involved in additional company incentives.
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a relationship focused credit controller position
- Have previous experience of working from your own client portfolio, negotiating payment and chasing large amounts of debt
- Have experience producing monthly credit reports and be confident in presenting this information to the credit manager
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in an organised manner
In return, you will:
- Work within a sociable team who enjoy team activities and work incentives
- Be supported by an experienced senior management team who will provide regular training sessions, as well as regular feedback sessions designed to ensure you are happy at work
- Access to onsite parking
- Have full control over your own client portfolio
This role is ideal for you if you have experience working in a corporate environment and enjoy having autonomy and control of your own work. You will have the opportunity to get involved in the social events outside of work and build strong relationships with your colleagues. If you are looking for a supportive management team who will develop you personally and professionally, and want a healthy work/life balance, we would like to hear from you.