Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, £26000, Oldbury, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is well-established, marketing leading organisation who is looking for a savvy Digital Marketing Executive to join their team and contribute to the existing growth the company is currently going through.
Your new role
Your new role is digitally focused while touching on traditional marketing. It allows the capacity for creativity and innovation, with a strong emphasis around writing successful, SEO optimised web copy. Your duties will include:
- Write copy for web content, PR materials, product sales literature, handbooks, email campaigns, online and print adverts, video scripts, etc.
- Optimise web content (SEO).
- Edit images, videos and other materials to support marketing activities.
- Proof-read copy and obtain approval of marketing materials.
Design basic marketing collateral, presentations and manuals
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed as a Digital Marketing Executive you will need to clearly demonstrate the following skill set and experience:
- Experience working in a B2B marketing department is essential.
- Should be able to illustrate successful digital marketing projects incorporating SEO, PPC and alignment with a business' commercial goals.
- Previous experience with WordPress, WordPress Multi-Lingual, Gravity Forms, Moz and a CRM system will be useful.
- Strong understanding of data analysis using standard tools such as Google Analytics and further analysis in Microsoft Excel.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a salary of £26000 and the opportunity to help drive the business forward and make a positive impact!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.