Job: EHS Manager
Salary: £36,000pa + benefits
A new permanent opportunity has arisen for an EHS Manager to join a highly successful manufacturing company based in Burton-Upon-Trent.
My client is a market leader in their field, and due to continued business development, they require an EHS Manager to join the business and have responsibility for all site Management Systems and Compliance.
The EHS Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage the site OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Management Systems, ensuring compliance with all relevant legal, corporate, local authority or other stakeholder requirements.
- Oversee the site EHS document management systems to ensure that relevant EHS documentation is updated and appropriately communicated.
- Champion the implementation of corporate and site specific EHS procedures
- Coordinate and facilitate the EHS risk assessment process and assist and advise as required
- Drive site EHS programmes, goals and targets.
- Coordinate site internal and external EHS Training requirements.
- Attend regular site Safety Development Group meetings.
- Coordinate the implementation, monitoring and testing of site emergency response plans and any associated training requirements.
- Assist and advise where required with accident and incident investigation and monitor the follow up of corrective and preventative actions to closure.
- Ensure all routine EHS monitoring is completed
- Conduct site internal EHS audits and coordinate 3rd party audits. Report, monitor and drive the follow up of actions.
You will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience working in HSE role for a manufacturing / engineering company
- Have experience working with OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 management systems
- You will hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
Premier are acting as an employment agency