Purchase Ledger Clerk
A charity organisation based in Leamington Spa have a requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a full time, permanent basis. The company is currently going through an exciting period of change, adapting their businesses model to reflect changes in how the organisation is growing. With a willingness to grow and adapt as an organisation, the forward thinking and creative management team represent an excellent team to work for. There will be opportunity to progress and impact the business, as management are always looking for ideas to improve how they do things.
Your new role will require you to support with all aspects of the purchase ledger, becoming a key player in the efficient operation of the accounts department. You will need to be able to work accurately and efficiently, as well as demonstrate strong communication skills. The organisation promotes a social approach to the workplace, with a focus on ensuring strong relationships between all employees.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, with a track record of processing high volumes of invoices
- Be a confident communicator, able to articulate information clearly and concisely
- Have an accurate and process driven approach to work
- Experience in working with SAGE or similar accounting software
In return, you will:
- Work for an exciting, forward thinking company
- Be trained by a high performing management team who are pushing for ambitious growth over the long term
- Work in a social team who are genuinely happy at work, offering a high degree of flexibility
This role is perfect for a Purchase Ledger Clerk looking to take the next step in their career. If you are looking for a job in a company that values their employees, listens to ideas and facilitates a healthy work/life balance, apply now.