Part-time Receptionist (shifts)
Our prestigious client, based close to Newcastle-under-Lyme, has a part-time temporary requirement for a flexible and experienced receptionist for a contract due to end in December 2017.
The position requires a thorough understanding of administrative and reception procedures.
Duties will include:
- General reception duties - email, telephone and walk-in enquiries
- Act as first point of contact
- Some data entry
- Some administration also required
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Working 2 days per week on a shift rota basis which includes the weekend - possibly more hours per week - shifts are 7am-3pm and 2pm-10pm
- Experience of working within a similar role/capacity
- Experience of dealing with customers and providing excellent customer care
- Experience of using Microsoft Packages including word and excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Some experience of database systems
- Adaptable and flexible