Part time hours - up 30 hours per week, some flexibility.
£20,000 plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% pension, pro-rata
Your role as office administrator includes: -
- Weekly bank reconciliation.
- Posting purchase invoices, creating weekly payment run.
- Managing petty cash, collecting receipts, balancing, and posting
- Sending invoices and organising Purchase Orders if missing. Chasing outstanding debt.
- Processing monthly expense claims and recording business mileage and related VAT analysis
- Liaise with company accountant
- Recording holidays, sickness, time off, etc.
- Answer incoming calls
- Distribute post
- Meet and greet visitors, organise refreshments and ensure visitors sign in
- Send and track various customer forms for data protection monitoring
- Monitor and purchasing of office and kitchen consumables, water, milk, food etc.
- Co-ordinate bookings for training courses with our customers
- Organise our annual customer user group meeting
- Keep company policies up to date
- Arrange company nights out and Christmas party
- Keep company databases up to date with changes to customer contact details
- Book meetings for the Managing Director
- Chase quotes
- Organise contract renewals for insurance etc.
Your skills: -
You`ll need to be a hard worker with excellent communication skills and the confidence to deal with staff, customers and suppliers and work using your own initiative.
You should be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, and comfortable with handling financial transactions. The finance software is Xero which is easy to learn and use. You`ll be using a range of products including Xero, SharePoint, Zendesk and WorkFlowMax. They don`t expect you to have any experience of these products, but you must be comfortable using computers.
This is a fantastic role for the right people, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.