Vehicle Receptionist / Customer Service Advisor
HOURS: Mon to Fri - 8am till 5pm, Sat 8am till 12pm (1 in 2 rotation)
Our client is one of Europe's largest accident repair networks with 120+ bodyshops, Mobile Repair, Glazing and Accident Management services. Since our inception, we have set the industry benchmark in accident repair and we continue to provide services to the world's most recognised car manufacturers and dealerships from all over the world using our tried and tested award-winning approach.
Why work for us?
- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Career Development
- IMI (ATA) Accreditation Support
- Training through groups Academy
- Child Care Vouchers
- Competitive Annual Leave Package
- Vodafone discount scheme
- Car scheme
- Company Rewards offering Retail, Cinema and Gym discounts
Company Rewards includes discounts at major supermarkets (Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda etc.), high street retailers (Apple, John Lewis, Currys, Boots etc.), travel (Thomas Cook, Booking.com, Expedia etc.) and much more!
Book customer cars in for repair/attention either by telephone or by way of personal visits. As a result of this, prepare job cards and files as necessary
Maintain a filing system for job cards, invoices and associated paperwork and provide vehicle progress reports when requested by the customer
On completion of the job, collect payment from the customer paying particular attention to banking/ security arrangements and the payment of excesses on certain insurance policies
Arrange the booking of courtesy cars for customer use
Crucial to our success is our people and our ethos of 'One Nationwide, One Team' reflects the importance we place on this. Our teams are up-skilled, reaccredited and developed through our Academy to deliver an exceptional customer experience from start to finish. We make sure all of our team members are experts in their fields, unlocking their full potential through career development and continue to lead our peers in the automotive industry.
You will demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm to join our team.
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication
- IT Literate
- Problem solving within the role parameters, understand when to escalate problems
- Sales Skills: able to identify and fully support development of retail sales opportunities
You will ideally have:
- Experience working in fast paced role
- Experience/knowledge in the automotive industry, be that dealership, accident repair, or sales
- Extensive customer service and administration experience
BENEFITS: Very good