My client is looking for a Service Manager within the automotive industry and as such you must have dealership experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all daily operations maximizing potential of sold hours and productive efficiency
- Management of customer satisfaction
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Management and control of WIP, warranty and debtors
- Managing the parts support process
- Managing a small team of 7 but looking to expand through growth of Business
- Aftersales franchise standards and manufacturer relationships
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years’ aftersales experience within a main dealer, and be working as a Service/ Aftersales Manager or a Senior Service Advisor looking for a step into managment. It is essential you hold a full valid driving licence.
Looking for someone energetic and enthusiastic to lead this team.
Our client is offering a fantastic salary package, with company car and a very competitive bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail Leanne Florence at Just Recruitment Solutions Lt, quoting ref. JRSLFCV30.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.