Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are dreaming of a new job in 2017?
Are you bored of being in a role with little career progression or prospects?
Do you want to earn more money?
Would you like autonomy and responsibility as well as being rewarded for your hard work?
Why not find out how you can go further and faster as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The G2V group are a group of global and award winning recruitment consultancies. They specialise in the IT, Engineering and Oil and Gas industries both here in the UK and overseas. G2V have seen year on year growth since they were established in 2004 and have continued plans to growth and develop the business further. Because of this, we are looking to take on a number of Trainee Recruitment consultants across our offices in Birmingham, Bristol and Manchester.
From day one you will be given lots of autonomy and responsibility to complete a full 360 role as a trainee recruitment consultant, from liaising with candidates to building relationships with potential clients. Day to day duties will entail:
- Developing your own 'business’ within the business
- Generating lead
- Building relationships with clients
- Advertising and Marketing positions
- Sourcing candidates for your client’s vacancies
- Negotiating fees and closing deals
- Providing aftercare of both candidates and clients
We put all our new recruits through our training academy; it’s unrivalled in the recruitment industry, and delivered by top G2V billers who have worked their way up from Trainees to Senior Management. We also have a designated Learning and Development Manager with 2 decades of recruitment experience who will be working closely with you from day one. Training and development is fundamentally what G2V is built upon, so will continue throughout your career however the Training Academy comprises of:
- Boardroom lectures
- On the phone coaching
- One on one mentoring
- Research projects
- Seminar presentations
- Marketing training
- Full sales training
We will consider and interview candidates from a wide range of experience and backgrounds, but the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Driven and Ambitious
- Good communicator and engaging
- Able to build rapport
- Degree education or of degree calibre
- Confident and competitive personality
What we can offer you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure - realistic OTE £35k - £50k in 1st year
- Monthly champagne lunches
- Quarterly 5* holidays
- Attendance bonus - £250 for coming to work for 6 months!
- Great company culture - work hard, play hard
- Half day on your Birthday
- Quick career progression opportunities
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply today or call G2 Bristol office and speak to Lauren Edwards today.