Operations & Order Process Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and energetic team working in an important role supporting the continued success of the business.
Based out of our new offices in Tamworth you will work as part of the customer service team supporting customers and sales colleagues with order processing and preparation.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring that customer orders are entered accurately and order or delivery status is accurately communicated in a timely manner.
- Front line customer support and call handling; advising on product, price, availability.
- Utilising the company in-house management system ERP for order, delivery & stock control.
- Preparing orders for delivery to agreed delivery schedules and receiving all goods in.
- Working closely with Departmental Managers and Dealers to provide any necessary administrative and other support.
- To accurately support stock control procedures including ordering & audit checks of stock levels.
- Providing cover for Operations & Stock Control Supervisor’s none supervisory duties as required.
- Processing customer returns, management of back orders and updating stock.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3 GCSE's including English & Maths (Minimum Grade C)
- Ideally NVQ Level 2-3 in Warehouse Working
- Good knowledge of IT systems
Topcon Positioning Systems is the worldwide leading developer and manufacturer of precision positioning equipment and offers the widest selection of innovative precision GPS systems, laser, optical surveying, and machine control products.
The Topcon GB team support a wide network of distributors and customers in the civil engineering and construction industries with sales and technical support.
We are looking for employees who share our drive and desire to be part of something bigger than themselves and possess a passion to collaborate with others who are the best at what they do.
With experience in a customer service or operations role working in a manufacturing or industrial environment you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package that includes a competitive salary and bonus, a company pension and private healthcare.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE