Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. Our integrated services include all aspects of logistics planning, control, and execution. From point of origin to consumption, we design solutions that turn your logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
Reporting to the Account & Service Manager will be the link between KNDL Operations Teams and Customers. You will ensure that high levels of communication, support and understanding between internal departments and our customers' businesses are developed. You will proactively help resolve day to day customer issues. This role is also to ensure that the business is aware of our customer performance/plans/feedback by sharing customer feedback.
Your tasks and responsibilities
* Developing and managing relationships with customers
* Attend regular formal internal and when required external customer meetings either in person or via conference calls representing KNDL
* Developing relationships with operational sites.
* Complete cross Contract training as per training matrix to become proficient in several contracts.
* Be aware of the contractual KPIs
* Understand the different processes by customer
* Provide accurate and meaningful reporting as directed by your line manager to the business and customer
* Ensure that any performance issues are highlighted and resolved at an early stage
Your skills and experience
* Customer Service experience - essential. Excellent Customer & Service focus.
* Confident and highly motivated with excellent team work ethic.
* Good interpersonal, relationship building, communication skills at all levels, both internally and with customers.
* Good working knowledge of systems eg Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP & LES.
* Ability to learn and gain good working knowledge of operational processes & procedures.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce accurate, detailed data in a timely manner.
* Methodical work effort strong organisational skills. Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Ability and willingness to challenge positively and develop solutions.
* Significant experience in an operational environment
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Reference Number: req27503