Marketing Manager - Part Time - Nr Solihull
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part-time Marketing Manager to join a successful innovative services business operating within professional sectors.
This role will support their ongoing marketing and communications strategy and cover all aspects of marketing, formulating strategy and implementing processes in order to achieve company objectives
- Meet marketing objectives for projects, varying in intensity and complexity depending on the business requirement
- Meet defined marketing objectives, including building profile to drive up brand awareness and sales
- Understand brand and style to ensure consistency of voice, personality and message across all communications
- Plan and execute segmented and integrated marketing campaigns using CRM, social media, etc. Communicate activity and follow up actions required to Sales team
- Improve internal marketing and processes to maximise efficiency
- Maintain current data records
- Maintain partner communications
- Liaise with consumers to secure case studies and images for marketing the business
- Manage development and production of offline marketing collateral
- Manage online and social media presence:
- Performance reporting
- Coordinate attendance at events/conferences
The successful candidate will have a track record in delivering effective marketing and communications
Knowledge of online, off-line and social media
Excellent organisational and communication skills
Please note this is a part-time position and will be the equivalent of 25 hours per week. Flexibility will be offered to agree a split of days and hours to make up a total of 25 hours prior to starting.
Please visit the Clark James website for further details on this and other available opportunities.
Vacancy posted by Keith Enright at Clark James Recruitment