Our client requires an experienced Automotive Body shop coordinator for their busy Accident Repair Centre.This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to join an expanding company and develop a bright future with plenty of scope for personal development.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage the relationships within the body shop
- Liaise with customers and insurance
- Manage the parts ordering to maintain tight stock control
- Manage the paint stock through the suppliers controlling effective stock turn
- Manage and control the quality of all work
- Manage and solve customer issues
- Assist with estimating when required
- Liaise with insurance assessors and engineers
- Recruit train and coach staff within the department
Experience & Requirements:
It would be a distinct advantage for you to have been fully trained as a Panel Beater or Paint Sprayer earlier in your career and have a steady progression path with a stable career history.
Please contact Kirk Kilgallon @ Auto Skills or send CV to
Or Call - (mobile friendly)