Out of School Club Assistant
Out of School ClubAssistant
Are you a qualified nursery nurse at level 2?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an Out of School Club provision?
- 2 separate posts or can be combined into 1- breakfast club / after school club
- Based in Tipton
- Must be a car driver
Job overview for the Out of School Club Assistant
- Car driver essential- with access to your own car with tax, MOT and business insurance for school drop off's and collections
- Based at a nursery provision 0-12 years
- Salary- meets national minimum wage
- hours- Breakfast 7.15/30am - 9am After School 16 hours 3pm-6pm plus one 2 o clock start.
- Mon to Fri, term time only
- Level 2 certificate minimum required
- To work with children aged between 4 - 12
- To be able to plan and provide activities suitable for these age groups
- Post can be combined with extra work during the day time vis creche, dinner time cover in nurseries and play and stays.
If you would require more hours on certain days, then the opportunity to work on creches throughout Sandwell and Dudley will be a perfect fit for you.
Full training is provided.
Opportunitiesinclude working in local sure start and leisure centres, as well as other settings.
The Out of School ClubAssistant
- Must have a minimum of level 2 in Childcare or Education
- Must be a car driver and have full access to their car
- Must be able to attain a DBS and two references subject to clearance
- Must be inspirational, fun and outgoing when working with children
This post is also suitable for those applying for positions in Early Years, Childcare or nursery settings.
Solutions 4 Educare are recruiting the role of Out of School Club Assistant on behalf of our clients in Tipton