Communications and Campaign Manager
Communications & Campaign Manager, £25000, Shrewsbury, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a well-established, marketing leading organisation within their field who are looking to bring in a Communications and Campaign Manager to join their team.
Your new role
Your new role as Communications & Campaign Manager is integral to the business. The communications and Campaign Manager will ensure the business maximises awareness and engagement in their target segments through both inbound and outbound lead generation campaigns, supported by robust online and offline channels. You will be required to create and maintain a robust platform for the tracking and management of suspects, prospects and leads with clear ROI reporting. This role has the responsibility to be the go to person for the management of campaigns and communications through all online and off-line channels and supporting the organisation with business development projects.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful as a Communications & Campaign Manager you will need to posses the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in the creation of outbound and inbound communication plans to drive new customer acquisition and customer growth.
- Experience in managing wide range of communication mediums including WordPress websites, social channels, e-mail and direct mail using the appropriate technical tools
- Ability to conduct keyword analysis and execute clear SEO strategies to increase traffic
- Experience in creation of clear customer propositions that be executed both via marketing and sales activities
- Ability to communicate the company value propositions to prospective customers through a variety of content and channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interpret data into clear findings and plans
- Highly organised and able to plan a large and diverse range of work
- Ability to create and deliver high quality presentations
- Computer skills, including understanding and skill with Company software programme and effective use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio, Publisher, PowerPoint)
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a salary of £25000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.