General Assembly/Fitters - Electrical & Mechanical - Worcester
Positions available - General Assembly, Mechanical Fitters & Panel Wireman/Electrical Fitters
Location - Several locations available due to a number of new opportunities located in Worcester, Redditch & Birmingham
Salary - From £22,000 - £28,000 depending on location and position with overtime and shift allowance
General assembly, mechanical/electrical fitters & panel wireman are required to join a recognised and innovative manufacturer of precision machine tool/metal cutting machines, a robotics and automation system integrator and a special purpose equipment manufacturer.
You will require the following skills & experiences;
- A background in mechanical or electrical fitting/building/assembly and an ability to read technical drawings.
- A background in assembling parts for automotive, aerospace or general engineering will be considered.
- Sheet metal/fabrication using hand tools and measuring equipment is essential.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to work hard is essential.
- Flexibility to work 2 or 3 shift patterns and overtime.
- Night shift's are optional paying approx. 30% shift allowance.
- Experience of working with sheet metal: tapping and drilling is essential.
These opportunities are offering considerable earnings due to it's overtime potentials. If you are a hard worker looking to develop your skills and build a career with a world renowned organisation please email an update CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.