Senior Training Contract Manager
Senior Training Contract Manager
Location: Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands - B72 1SX
Sales Executive Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Contract - Maternity Cover
About the company:
This is a maternity cover position to join International Compliance Training as a Senior Training Contract Manager (In-House contracts) on a maternity cover contract basis.
The Application deadline is 15th September.
International Compliance Training, ICT, is the leading training provider delivering training and education that leads up to the award of qualifications by the International Compliance Association, ICA.
Main Purpose of Role:
The Senior In-house Manager has overarching responsibility for the smooth and efficient implementation of all operational areas of contracts for in-house training. Liaising with the teams working on public programmes, the Senior In-house Manager must ensure that the deliverables promised to the clients by the Sales Team are executed to the highest professional standards, ensuring customer centricity and the highest quality standards throughout.
Whether the contract for in-house training is online learning, face to face or a combination of both, domestic and overseas, the Senior In-house Manager is central to the smooth and efficient execution, all the way through from first contact to assessment and end of course evaluation.
The Senior In-house Manager is to direct the activities of the team of 3 In-house Managers on a day to day basis.
The Senior In-house Manager is responsible for excellence in all aspects of client contracts:
• Scheduling workshops associated with programmes run on an in-house basis both in the UK and overseas
• Liaising with Academic representatives and Programme Managers to brief tutors, make any additional arrangements, and manage materials despatch
• Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and report to the Commercial Director and client on all client feedback and evaluations
• Work in collaboration with the Senior Programme Manager to update materials, collaborate on scheduling, and share information.
• Lead and manage the team to continually develop our processes and procedures continually innovate to improve the customer experience.
• Lead and manage the team to ensure they have the right support and personal development opportunities.
• Salesforce input and reporting - maintain high standards and provide management information on performance vs targets
• Create and manage bespoke client Moodle platforms
• Ensure all student enrolments are processed accurately and efficiently and in the time frames promised.
• Project management and communication of all customised client programmes to ensure the team fulfils the requirements in a timely and efficient manner
• Manage forums and platform activity, providing a high level of student support and dealing promptly with all queries within SLAs
Skills and Experience Required:
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good IT skills - including a good knowledge of excel
• Commercially astute
• Exceptional and proactive communication and relationship-building skills (with both internal and external stakeholders, including briefing internal and external staff
• Project management
• Problem solving
• Customer Service Excellence
• Line management excellence
• Essential - CRM system input and reporting; Desirable - Salesforce input and reporting