HGV Class 2 road marking supervisor/operative
We are looking for a permanent road marking supervisor/operative to work for a fast growing and expanding surfacing/ground-works company based in the West Midlands.
With over 60 years experience in surfacing and ground-works, my client are expanding their current operations to include line marking.
We are looking for an experienced operative who is willing to work flexible hours. Currently 7am - 4pm Monday - Friday.
Must have driving licence (HGV Class 2 preferred) with CSCS card preferred.
You will be required to:
- Supervise and undertake road marking activities.
- Share driving responsibilities.
- Adhere H & S Regulations.
- Operate various plant and machinery.
- Willingness to learn new skills within the company, e.g. tarmacking, ground-works, etc.
Job Type: 12 week temp to perm
Pay - £12 - £15/hr dependant on qualifications and experience.