Sales Development Manager - Midlands
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Salary: Up to £33,000 basic plus 20% bonus and benefits
Location: Midlands Region
We’re Costa, the nation’s favourite coffee shop brand*, pouring our heart and soul into everything we do and creating moments to remember for our customers, our communities and for each other. Together we turn sips into smiles, choices into opportunities and passions into careers. Help us spread a little happiness!
A bit about the role
To be accountable for a region in order to:
• Identify new profitable Corporate Direct business
• Support and deliver sales plans for growth in nominated Costa Express site locations across forecourt, Convenience and Corporate Direct sectors.
• Grow incremental sales on existing estate
• Sell-in the right Costa proposition and build relationship – all new sites must meet Costa Express criteria.
• Survey the location to establish best possible location and correct machine fit for purpose
• Set up account details and credit status checks where necessary
• Identify potential Corporate Direct sites in line with Strategy
• Build a prospect pipeline and delivery accurate forecasts for requirements
• Sell into site and relevant managers using standard terms
Who we are looking for
You are passionate about perfection and have an eye for the finer details of development?
You will be detail driven and have a tenacious spirit that’s driven to always look for ways to ‘make things work better’ and take pride in finding a solution. You will have experience of ;
• Costa Brand standards for all propositions
• Machine basics
• Sales and communication skills
• Time management
• Self Motivated / pro active
• Route planning
• Actively seeks training to improve
• Basic IT/Powerpoint presentation skills
• Clean diving licence
• Customer Relations / Management
• Previous sales experience
So bring us your unique blend, together with enthusiasm and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, a very achievable yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2014 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see