Business Development Executive
Are you a professional computer savvy-oriented sales executive in search of a new challenge? Our client is searching for an open-minded sales executive, who may grow and become more - Perhaps, head of a sales team. They need the candidate that understands Coffee - and has connections working with companies in the supply of fresh coffee and fresh coffee products. You will be a respected contributor to your customers business already and will have account knowledge of leading distributors, Chains, and Volume accounts that use fresh coffee
You will have a Proven track record in dealing with large accounts as well as running your own business Profit and Loss You will be looking for the next step into working with a company that will give you room to move.
This position`s duties will be the following:
- Actively work to maintain and improve the existing relationships with their current clients.
- Establish new client relationships.
- Properly present their existing products and services, helping to improve them and efficiently communicating their features to the clients and other businesses.
- Propose their existing services and products to other businesses, studying their requirements and adapting their expertise and product features to present thought problem-solving IT solutions.
- Maintain the communications with their existing clients informing them of new products, services or special offers by the company.
- Help to develop new market strategies by discussing with the executive team and finding the best solutions to offer without changing the internal production processes and policies.
- Keep in touch with clients, clarify and inform them regarding their projects` on-going / status or just providing the information required.
- Create briefs for the projects understanding and tailoring the project features on the client`s requirements.
- Provide the finalized and agreed brief to the executive team`s manager - which will just handle the team to create and deliver what has been agreed and as per agreement.
- Understand their pricing policies and charges, being able to provide realistic quotes and estimation regarding the time and the delivery date.
- Be the contact point between the executive team and the clients: retrieve the client`s requirements and report to the team, while sticking to the brief created or recalculating the charge and agreeing with the client.
- Get the notifications and information by the executive team and properly report to the client.
- Self-assign monthly goals and autonomously review the sales performance, in order to improve it and grow professionally.
- Research, understand and study the current trends regarding the web
What they offer:
- Very friendly, fresh, free and flexible atmosphere
- A large variety of projects
- An iMac with additional screens (no Microsoft Windows in here!)
- The opportunity to work with a cool company
- No dress code (don`t come naked)
- Pub on Friday night!
- Unlimited eye-rest / cigarette breaks
- A lot of food sharing
- Obviously, tons of coffee
- Loads of Opportunity
Salary £39k per year + Car and (Stock Options)
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to