CNC Milling Rugby
CNC Setter operator Programmer - Milling
Hours of work:
37 hours basic per week.
Monday - Thursday 7.30 am to 16.00 pm,
Friday 7.30 am - 12.30pm.
Shift working is in operation on site and you may be required to one of the various shift patterns on site as the business needs dictate.
For this role you will be required to program, set and operate machines to produce components accurately to engineered drawings, in accordance with health and safety regulations.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Create, navigate and edit CNC programs that support the machining/finishing of small to large-scale, complex components. 3 to 5 Axis CNC Machining Centers.
• Perform machining process development & optimization (part setup/fixturing, machining strategy/order of operations, tool selection, speed/feed process parameter selection)
• Identify, select, and procure appropriate tooling for job specific applications
• Perform program prove-out / First off machining and inspection
• Work with manufacturing engineers to identify process improvement opportunities (reduced machining/setup time, improved part quality, reduced manufacturing risk)
• Resolves programming related issues, problems, and bottlenecks to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
• Participate in cross-functional teams comprised of engineers, production supervisors, quality engineers/inspectors, and operations to support program schedule & performance goals, mitigate manufacturing risks, and improve operational efficiency.
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified to a formal Apprenticeship Level or above in an Engineering / Manufacturing discipline with proven experience in programming within a manufacturing environment.
• GCSE qualification or above in English, Math’s and Science
• Ability to read, interpret, and understand engineering technical data (engineering drawings, quality inspection/control plans, manufacturing instructions)
• Proven CNC Milling experience
• Proven experience and good know how of manufacturing processes
• Experience of Fanuc controls
• Ability to become proficient in NC guide Fanuc if no prior experience
• Experience of Siemens controls would be advantageous
• Macro B understanding would be advantageous
• Candidate must be methodical, detail oriented, highly organized, and possess good verbal communication skills
• Flexibility to work as necessary, to satisfy the needs of the business
Salary / Package Details:
• On application.
• Personal Pension Plan with Life Assurance
• 25 days holiday and 8 bank / public holidays
• Company Sick Pay Scheme on completion of qualifying period
This is a great opportunity to join a large professional engineering company.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a Milling CNC Setter operator Programmer and you have the skills to do the job please click the "apply now" button to progress your application further.
Please send us your most up to date CV and include your current location, your salary expectations and details of your experience relevant to the job to help us progress your application quickly. You are welcome to contact us by telephone to discuss the position once you have sent us your CV.
The company are looking for someone based within an hours drive of Rugby
Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd