Customer Service Coordinator
Customer service Co-ordinator
The role holder will be responsible for confirming all customer sales pre dispatch. This will include arranging delivery times, ensuring the sales team has provided a great service, ensuring the customer will score us high and explaining the benefits of our insurance. This is a crucial role within our clients customer journey, which will also involve managing all aspects our trading relationship with our courier and any out of stocks.
- Customer focused
- Outstanding eye for detail
- Prioritisation skills and ability to set priorities based on multiple variables
- Composed under pressure
- Excellent geographical knowledge of potential delivery points, distances and time required
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to show continuous improvement
- Computer literate good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Manage all returns.
- Arrange all interlink collections
- Manage all incoming and outgoing post
- Produce mugs as requested by management.
- Assist Vertical Markets team with marketing material.
- Check eligibility of upgrade enquires when requested.
- Manage all incoming consumer calls and some small business queries.
- Update consumer customer spreadsheets daily.
- Provide reception cover during breaks and when busy.
- Manage all outgoing buymobiles accessories.
- Process canceled upgrades and new connections.
- Process customer Queries.
- Manage handset repairs.
- Update company CRM with replacement orders.
- Confirming delivery dates
- Ensure every customer has been contacted on day of sale
- Managing awaiting stocks
- Ensure all customer correspondence has been sent daily
- Primary point of contact for Courier
- Monitoring parcels
- Processing claims
- Uploading daily sales from portal
- Manage Out Of Stocks
- From time to time reception cover